Damsel in Distress

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

No particular reason

I know it's been nearly 7 months since I posted on my blog. Prior to today posting, I have a hard time signing in ....merely because I have forgotten my password plus the fact I realized its not easy to find the right button to get to where I want to be (i.e., create new posting) .....but its okey now....

Anyways, Mylah (my former officemate and a friend) just transfered to another organization. YES, you heard it right.... she got the job in the International Rice Research Institute at the nearby area where ACTETSME is located. One of the fine and prestigious private organization in the heart of Los Baños, happened to be one of my target place for a job (and still is my favorite). By the year 2006... Im hoping for a fruitful wonderful, prosperous year ahead. (chuva!!)

Last night kasi.... I'd prayed to LORD JESUS to find me a job which has a compensation equivalent to the allowance which I have received when I attended the 2004 APEC Informatization Workshop in South Korea, but the job must be within Los Baños, provided that in line with my present work (IT), a good working/environment condition and moral kind relations with my boss and co-workers, for a permanent position, justly benefits and most of all I love and enjoy the job :).......... Sabihin mo naman na demanding ako .... pero ito ang gusto ko at kailangan ko. (chuva!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home